Depending on different factors, it could take anywhere from two days to a week to repipe one bathroom. Having over 30 years of plumbing experience, you can trust we will do the job right and in a timely fashion.
Prior to giving us a call, we suggest you prepare to answer the following questions:
- On what story is the bathroom located?
- What types of flooring and walls do you have in the bathroom?
- What would be the length of the new pipe in the bathroom?
- Is it easy to access where the new pipe will be installed?
- What type of pipe do you want to put in?
- Is there drywall or paint that will need fixing after we repipe?
The way we repipe will depend on how your home was built. This is why we recommend asking for a free estimate from Mike Wilson Plumbing to determine how long the project will take. The first step is calling us to find out exactly what is wrong with your pipes. If it turns out to be something relatively simple, we charge a flat hourly rate with free estimates.
Above all, we want to ensure we determine the problem before you spend the money on re-piping. For this reason, we will inspect the pipe and look inside the piping to determine if corrosion is happening.
If you are experiencing pipe issues, contact us today at 804.641.6570 to schedule your free estimate.